Thursday 12 July 2007

I felt I must blog! Well what has been happening, I have been away to Scotland staying in a castle. I managed to find a really nice shop that might be interested in taking some of my stock. The shop in Filey that have bought some of my stock from me have sold some, not a lot as the weather has been rather miserable around here lately. I have sent a pile of stuff down to House Of Bartlett in St Ives for them to hopefully sell! Fingers crossed as I had to complete a Business Plan/cashflow thingy this week and I need to make some serious sales. I have also decided to take the plunge and open a shop on Ebay. I will be listing this weekend!

I will try to make my blog more interesting next time with some photo's. I got a lovely digital camera for my birthday, but I did not get a lovely memory card to go with it!! Boo Hoo

Vx

4 comments:

saraeden said...

i like the new look !
i hope your going to have fun with your new card !!!

Sara x

Sarah said...

Ooo... a castle in Scotland, that sounds lovely.

Your website is gorgeous!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Pink Stitches said...

Hi Vanessa,
Just been checking through my blog comments and came across yours, sorry not replied!
I am taking a blog break to hopefully make lots of the bags to put on etsy, so check my blog in a few weeks. Thanks for stopping by :)

dottycookie said...

Business plans ?! Sounds completely terrifying - good luck!