Friday 8 February 2008

What happened there then!

I just wanted to say in my previous post, What a beautiful day, my little darling has been playing out in the garden all morning. I have dried to loads of washing on the line. And most of all my mood has lifted I feel very inspired!!!!!!!

Also I went to sewing class last night and managed to get 3 cushion covers finished, and also did some cutting out. Yeh!

I just want to say have you seen Catherine's (Mollycupcake) 2 daughters on her blog in my pinnies, they look so cute!

3 comments:

mollycupcakes said...

Thanks for the mention honey, the girls have had their aprons everyday since I took that photo. And when they see me in the kitchen Molly runs and gets hers on lol
The weathers been just lovely hasn't it, what a great change. I'm so relieved we've got sun.
Glad you got some sewing done.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Catherine x

Carol said...

Happy Valentines Day
Hugs
Carol xx

Claire said...

Hi Vanessa, thanks for mesg.I think it's the time of year people start getting itchy feet to move!!
Catherines girls look so sweet in their aprons, can't imagine ny boys in them unfortunatly although my six year old chopped the mushrooms tonight and announced he loved it, so you never know.