Thursday 4 September 2008

Eventually!


At last I have managed to iron out a few issue's with my new website and I have taken it off the 'under construction' mode. Please go and have a look and tell me what you think. There are a few things that still need completing but I was desperate to get it live as I had done the show last weekend so I knew people would want to look at it.
I am now going to turn my attention to little dears party on Saturday, luckily we combine the party with my friends little boys who is 4 on Tuesday and who is little dears best friend. So this cuts down on the workload and more importantly the cost of the thing, I think you can go slightly overboard with things to do with kids parties but we are both really happy with what we have arranged and what it has cost. I will post some photo's on Sunday if I am not too partied out!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the website looks great! Good luck with the party!

Jude said...

Lovely, very easy to use site. Good luck with it.
Just one thing, I think the Home page looks a little austere and has nothing of yours in the photo.
Otherwise, great!

picciolo said...

hi the website is looking really good, I like the blue patterned background. Good luck with the party!
:)

Mrs Jelly said...

Your camper-van swap partner has been chosen!
See my blog for details

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

your website looks great, I have the slowest internet connection in the world today, so just looked at the childrens section, its beautiful

periwinkle said...

happy birthday to your little one - i hope the party went ok
lisa x

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi Vanessa ,
Happy birthday to your little one!.
Your website looks great , you ought to be very proud of your business, all the things are so so lovely. Wish you weredoing a stall nearer!
x Dom