Wednesday 15 October 2008

Home Sweet Home

As you can see the hills were a live with the sound of music!
Well the weekend just flew by and luckily the weather held out for us, so some walking was done. I have to say it was nice to get home as little dear spent her nights there on a blew up bed at the side of me and god does she snore & wriggle!
Well now back to reality and the epic list continues & grows from last week, so here goes:-
  1. Finish off my accounts, they need to be with HMCE by the 1st November.
  2. Start thinking about my next newsletter.
  3. Cut out the 4 custom ordered cushions.
  4. Send out magazine swap items, Campervan/Magazine
  5. Cut out 10 childs aprons.
  6. 4 bibs started & finished.
  7. The epic 'Lavender Bag' assault continues.

I will keep you posted on how things are throughout the week, what am I talking about week its Thursday tomorrow!

I have also opened a Folksy shop today, I would love your views on the whole Esty/Folksy thing.

Just realised I am 2 posts away from the big 100, so check back soon, as if I have not got enough to do I will do a 'Giveaway'.

5 comments:

saraeden said...

Hey up ;0)

Josie-Mary said...

Hello...I think I could do will your help!! I'm trying to make lavender bags for Christmas gifts, I've cut the lavender from my garden & it's now drying in the out house....how will I know when it's ready??? Can you use lavender oil to refresh it??? Thank you, great blog by the way :)

Josie-Mary said...

Thanks for your reply Vanessa. Think the lavender is ready, I'm not as clever as you so won't be doing hearts - just nice simple squares for me!!! I make Christmas hampers for my family using homemade things only..don't believe in buying loads of crap at Christmas - stopped that years ago...bit odd for a retail manager!!
When did you have a branch in Exeter??? I've lived here for about 20 years so I must know about it. Hope you don't mind if I become a follower, enjoyed reading about you xx

periwinkle said...

My son grates his teeth when he's asleep and it drives me barmy. Looks like a nice place for a weekend away.
Lisa x

Josie-Mary said...

Hello, yes I love my fabric too, think I just look at it for a bit longer!!!
The 'make' book is ok, not sure if I'll use it that much but hey it's CK so I had to have it. Think it's a shame they haven't shown you how to make things just tart them up. I love the fact that they show you how to decorate a pair of cashmere sock....what happens if you cock it up??? £40 down the drain that's what!!!
There a lovely cowboy skirt but not sure I'm up for the job...anyway I'm busy at the moment :)