Tuesday 7 October 2008

Update 2!

Gift set ideas for Christmas all 10 made up.

Teacher gift idea made, I hate it but it's one thing of my list

Baby bib finishes (not on the list).
I also managed to finish the 10 eco bags, but I did not photo them, but I will take photo's tomorrow. In between my day job and taking my daughter to ballet!
I also did something great today as I spent 2 hours teaching a friend how to use her sewing machine, we managed to sew a lavender heart which she thought was amazing. It was a really strange as I am not the greatest machinist at all but I used to be a Training Manager so it was a blast from the past for me in terms of covering the basics, how to explain things and how not to plough in and just take over. We are going to make a cushion cover on our next lesson!
Catch up tomorrow.



6 comments:

saraeden said...

Ey up your getting those things ticked off quickly , me ive been and bought boots ;0)

Chat in the morning
S x

pinkgreen said...

Wow! How do you find the time to blog?! You are a busy bee. I hope you get through your to do list by Friday.
Cathy X

Jude said...

Gosh, you make me feel like a sloth................
Where did you get the pattern for that bib?
It's so simple!
Sit down, have a glass of wine, you deserve it.

Sal said...

I love the baby bib!! ;-)

tea and cake said...

What a lovely 'gift' box, and a great idea. Hope they go well for you. K xx

Hello! said...

How lovely!