Wednesday 19 November 2008

Teachers Gift Sets!


This is the 1st time ever I think I have tried to promote you lot some of my products, but I have sold so many and received some nice comments from teachers who said " I wish someone would buy me one of those" that I have decided to plug them. They are £5.50 each they contain a tissue holder & a lavender heart with the words 'Best Teacher' on it. It is beautifully boxed with Christmas ribbon on it. If you are interested drop me a line as I have more designs of Cath Kidston Fabric available that are not photographed as yet.
Plug over!
I am doing the draw for my 100th post later tonight so there is still time to leave me a comment, to be honest if anyone leaves me a comment they are getting added into the bag.

11 comments:

Pixiedust said...

They are lovely, what a great idea. Its nice to have you back. xxx

Unknown said...

they are lovely, they'd make great gifts. Shame Miss G's current teacher is actually a witch!

karen said...

what a great idea i'm sure there will be some very happy tachers around your neck of the wood's.

Claire said...

They are just gorgeous and as a teacher I pray that I end up with one of these!

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hello
They look lovely, a great gift idea for a teacher. Have you moved into your workroom now?. Ps I am shabbyshac but my name is rosesposes now!

Anonymous said...

was wondering where you had got to - we gave Milos teacher a heart for Valentines and she loved it so I think they are a great idea
lisa x

Pink Stitches said...

Hi - my students never buy me anything as pretty as that!
(That's if they even buy me anything!....deep breath, count to 10 and be nice to them!) :o)

picciolo said...

what a great idea, typical that Holly teacher this year is a man!
:)

Locket Pocket said...

Hi Vanessa - I emailed you yesterday to ask for your address so I can send your Christmas swap parcel. I haven't heard from you so I thought I'd leave a comment here too in case there was a problem with email.

Lucy

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hi Vanessa! I've just found your blog and it is lovely indeed! The presents for Teacher are great - I wish I'd had one of those when I was a Teacher! hey, the camper van swap - is it still possible to join or has it already happened? Have a great weekend. Denise

Little House By The Sea said...

The Teacher sets are lovely... The apple butter keeps for about three weeks. I halved the recipe this time as it makes enough for the four of us.
The TV free week went fine, much better than I thought it would. We have allowed it back on but it is funny how the children rarely ask to watch anything now. I think that it has given them more appreciation for the toys and things they have and they would rather play than watch. I think that this is a great result to be honest, as before they would watch any old rubish. I will post about it soon.