Saturday 6 December 2008

Last fair tomorrow!

I know I should not say this out loud, but thank god tomorrow is my last fair for 2008! I have attended some howlers this year, but at the same time some really great ones. My task for next year is to find more great ones!

I really love fairs for things other than sales, great customers, fab other stall holders & great present shopping & the main thing is that I get to spend the day been myself, not a mum or wife just me!

I will get back to blogging next week, hopefully, as our wireless network does not like my computer but loves hubbies so don't know what that is all about.

Have a great weekend

PS Forgot to say that I did manage to do the draw for my 100th post compo, the winner was Joe @ Josie-Mary, so well done. Email me your address and I will get the goodies sent off sometime before Christmas!

2 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

Yippee...... I won :)... I enter so many give aways but this is the first time I've won.
Thank you, thank you... you've made my day....:)

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi
Hope your fair went well ,good time christmas for all your lovely bits & peices. Lots of happy teachers with lovely hearts I hope!
x Dom