Sunday 3 January 2010

What did santa bring!


(Photo courtesy of Hope & Elvis)

After much coveting of Hope & Elvis courses of the years, I was the lucky recipient of one of her courses from my sister. She has picked for my the 'Cosy Home' course. I am so looking forward to the end of March. Her studio is set in the lovely Welbeck Abbey estate, with the great Lime Tree Cafe, Harley Gallery, Farm Shop and the Dukeries Garden Centre so there will be ideal spots for some lunch and shopping. Take a look at the website.

There was plenty more things also in my sack, 1 year subscription to Country Homes & Interiors, cooking books, smellies, picture frames, big fluffy dressing gown, candles and much more.

I have been very busy today in the Studio, tomorrow I will try and get some photo's taken from in there.

3 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

That course sounds good, something to look forward to :)

saraeden said...

You lucky girl x x

Hope you have a good time .. sorry just had too ;)

Sara x

mollycupcakes said...

Happy new year Vanessa.
Sorry i didn't send a card. Don't know your new address. Drop me a line sweetie.
I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and got lots of lovely presents.
Wishing you every happiness in 2010
Hugs,
Catherine x