Monday 15 February 2010

Anyone looking for Mothers Day Gifts!

I have loaded some of my Tea Cup candles on to my website in time for Mother's Day. They are really beautiful. I ran out of them on the run up to Xmas in my NOTHS shop. The wax used is from my Mum's local church, all the stubby bits they cannot use, so very green! They have a lovely vanilla smell. They are presented in a gift box with coordinating ribbon and gift tag. They cost £7.99 so are very reasonably priced. Please take a look on the website.

6 comments:

melanie said...

Your blog is lovely, I hope you do not mind but I have added it to my blogroll. :) xxx

Diane said...

These look really nice. I made a few similar for presents and they went down really well. xxx

Michele said...

I really have enjoyed your blog. I really love that lil pincushion that looks like a mushroom. Excellent post
Easter Gift Baskets

Twiggy said...

Ooo they are cute, what a lovely little cup. I bought some vintage tea cups to make candles but have planted tete a tete in them instead :)
Twiggy x

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

I love these cup candles

mollycupcakes said...

They look lovely, any mummy wouold love to get one of those.
Hope your well x